Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My ipod is in a Christmas Mood...

Does anyone else's ipod have 'moods'? I have noticed this about mine a lot... although it is always on shuffle, on any particular evening it seems to choose a specific genre or era or theme that it feels like playing. Tonight it seems to be excited about Christmas (who wouldn't be, it is only 116 days away) and I'm pretty sure it has played carols that aren't even on my ipod.

Today was exciting! Beautiful Ann-Marie (see the cute belly here) finally had that cute baby that I've been wanting to meet pretty much forever... or at least the last 8 months! I can't wait to meet Baby Anna! Cute cute cute!!!! (I have actually looked back at the photo of her on my phone so often in the last 20 minutes that I've decided it's probably easier just to save it as my 'wallpaper' on my phone)

I am loving being an "aunty" again! One more cute person to spoil! Yay!




2 comments:

Katie said...

I always say that about my iPod too! It can usually pick just the right "set," though I have to admit that I don't have Christmas songs loaded just yet! (But I would do it in a heartbeat if it meant cooler weather around here!)

Kaye said...

Christmas and cold weather are not synonymous in my world... I am so excited that this year will be my first ever Winter Christmas! (and hopefully a white one) eeek!