Sunday, April 10, 2011

Holidays!

Term 1 has come to an end! This term has been crazy busy! It's good to have a break... but before you tell me how good teachers have it to get 12 weeks of 'holidays' a year let me tell you what I need to get done these holidays: program term 2's Maths, HSIE, Science, Text Types, Shared Reading, Handwriting, PDH, PE & Creative Arts units (at least 3 days worth of work); edit & publish our school's new phonics dvd (at the rate it has been going tonight this may take the next 17 weeks...grrr so many crashes); finish registering and evaluating term one's programs (about a day's work); catch up on last term's marking, read the expected Professional Development readings (1 day); find resources for next term's units (at least a day) & whatever fun things my boss emails us in preparation for inspection. eeek! Two weeks is not long enough! haha

Don't worry there will be plenty of fun had! So many friends to catch up with! I'm heading to Adelaide later in the week! And I have already seen The Script (they even sang my song! With pink lights! It was lovely!) on Friday night. And we took our dad to Steamfest (think steam trains, steam tractors, model exhibitions etc) on Saturday. Anyway, I need to get back to fighting with Adobe Premiere... I will put up photos a different day. Happy Holidays!

No comments: