Friday, May 20, 2011

A boring post with a cute video at the end

Woah have I seriously not blogged since Sunday?... hmm

This weeks highlight (then a low/high light, then a super highlight...)

On Monday we took 49 kids and 8 parents to Sydney for the day. It was fun. Hubble in 3D was amazing! I loved it! I don't know how you could watch it and not be in awe of Creator God (unless you are like E, who was completely overwhelmed by the opening credits that she watched the whole thing without the glasses...sometimes with her hands over her eyes...um it's not actually a scary movie). We only lost 1 jumper, 1 DSi, 2 children and a folder... the 2 kids and the DSi were found again, don't panic.
Hmm you may have to check out my class' blog for cute pictures and such... but they're not up yet (arrrgh!) mostly because I'm super slack, but also because it's assessment week (that's this week's excuse...).

Tuesday afternoon we had a staff meeting. As you may have picked up work has been real hard lately, not the kid bit... they are so much fun (mostly), but the paperwork bit and the super crazy expectations bit and the not being appreciated bit and the never-ending workload bit and the jokes that aren't funny bit...hmm I've been dreading work and have cried so much lately over dumb things.
Tuesday's meeting was actually pretty good. We (I'm not the only one who has been  in this boat lately) were able to air some of our issues and actually received some praise for things (which was huge).

I have realised this week how much of a people pleaser and some-what of a perfectionist (you may not think so if you see how messy my house/car/classroom/desk etc are) I am. It's a bit ridiculous.

Last night I got to hang with my Mel and Leah friends and cute Morgan. He is getting funner and funner! I love that I have such amazing friends in my world! I'm so blessed! Also I love building drawers.

Hmm this is a boring post. In way of apology please accept this cute video of my 2006 kids.

No comments: