Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Raining, it's pouring...

I am so grateful for the rain today!

It meant our excursion was cut short - we still got to play laser tag and indoor sports (soooo fun!). But we spent the afternoon watching The Little Rascals (best movie ever) because the park was too wet.

This meant I had an extra hour to spend getting ready for our Graduation Service tomorrow - sooooo grateful for that time!

That's all, not all I'm grateful for, and not all of the fun of today... but I need sleep.

Oh, also my Christmas tree is not up yet. This tells me something is wrong, because I usually have it up in October, or November at the latest... I'll have to get on to that on the weekend.

Also I hung out with cute Hayden tonight - who is now 5 months! Mawwwww. I just wanted to keep him, he gives the best snuggles and kisses.

Arrgh, ok. that's all. Night

No comments: