Sunday, October 30, 2011

Everybody's got a Water buffalo


This song has been in my head for the past week. (well actually the superchick version because it's more fun...but youtube doesn't seem to think so)
I was having a bit of an emotional day at the end of last week & at one point I found myself crying "everyone else has a baby! where's my baby! why don't I have a baby?" and I realised how veggie-tale-esque my woes were. This doesn't make the ache of my heart any less there, but does make it more humorous.

1 comment:

Melanie Ann said...

One time I used the water buffalo song in a performance for drama class. Everyone was amazed at how awesome veggie tales was after. True story.
And re:the baby thing, enjoy being young and the right now. You've got such amazing things coming for you in this life x