Saturday, November 27, 2010

Orientation day

Yesterday was our Junior School Orientation Day. All the kids who are starting at our school in year 1-4 next year came for the day and rotated around the classes with our current kids to do some fun activities. Then in the afternoon the new kindies came too & we had a magic show (the guy we got this year was so good! such a great performer!)


It was such a fabulous day! Orientation day is usually the day I am in bed by 5pm, but we did a few things differently this year and it was so relaxed!

My room was the art room. We made Christmas decorations...



(oh my classroom looks so boring these days, since we've taken everything off the walls)

Also yesterday my new smartboard was installed. It's massive!
BUT the biggest news is... our playground is finally finished!!! How amazing does it look (and only 7 weeks late! oh the dramas)! We're going to have a ribbon cutting ceremony on Monday. The kids haven't had a playground since July, so it's going to be sooo fun to see their faces when they get to play on Monday!

Hmm I have heaps more to write, but I really shouldn't still be in my pyjamas at 11am, especially when Leah's coming over soon (with cute Morgan) to make capes!

No comments: