Monday, September 19, 2011

Oh my class is fun

I love my class so much!

Today we finished filming our clip... I only arranged with my sister to do this on the weekend, so there was no way to let my kids know... I just hoped they would sense it and bring their costumes.
Two of them did! haha.

This afternoon while we tried to scrounge some costumes for the mini-actors who had to do their scenes, the kids were meant to be waiting on the verandah. The kids who'd already finished their scenes were working inside on finishing off a bunch of work.

My favourite moment of the afternoon was when 2 of my boys got bored of hanging outside doing 'nothing' (you know, sitting around chatting to your friends can be terrible) came up to me and said, "Miss F, can we please go inside and do some work while we wait?"

Oh dear...

ooooh! And on Wednesday it's Market Day again! Market Day is probably my favourite day, other than the day I make my kids make their own sandwiches... (seriously it is sooooo funny!)

Only 4 more days and 11 parent-teacher interviews until the holidays! woo hoo!

In other news it's less that 3 months till I move across the world...
- Tickets are all booked
- I almost have a family lined up (after 2 interviews on Saturday...eeek!)
- I have booked in my US Visa interview...don't get me started on US Visas...to get the PIN number (I know the N in PIN stands for 'number' but I still feel like it needs number after it, sorry!) for the 'account' I had to create to book the interview online cost $14. pfft.
- All of our accommodation and tickets (including Disneyland) for the 1st week have been booked!
- Most of my spare-room has been cleared out
- My fridge has been de-kayed (if you knew my fridge, this is pretty crazy!)
- I got my official letter of leave today
- The last sleepover in my cute house has been planned...it probably includes 'Japanese Candy'
- I've almost updated my ipod (I am hopeless at this...I think all my music is from 1997-1999)
- My hair is cute
See... pretty much ready to go...



No comments: